If you are not entirely happy with any part of our service or products, please email and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.
Kacha Stones Information Provider Disclaimer
This website is designed to help crystal users obtain information and guidance. We firmly believe the information we provide on this site is accurate and reliable, but in some instances, the information may represent opinion or judgment.
Neither Kacha Stones, or other information providers on this site, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, which is in no way to be considered as a substitute for consultation with a duly licensed holistic physician/medical practitioner. The information is provided with the understanding that Kacha Stones are not engaged in rendering medical or counselling or other professional services or advice, and neither shall be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be have been caused, directly or indirectly by or from the information or ideas contained, suggested, or referenced on this website or in any related publications.
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
1. Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, Kacha Stones does not warrant (either express or implied) that the function, operation or accessibility of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a condition to become a visitor to and a user of this Web site, you agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Kacha Stones shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site.
Cookies – what they are and how we use them
Cookies are small text files that our website and sometimes emails place in your computer to ensure that your experience of our offerings is as effective as possible. They remember any options you have chosen and are necessary in the functioning of a shopping cart.
There’s nothing mysterious about them and they do not collect personal data. Like pretty much all website owners we have always operated cookies and you have had the benefit of using them.
EU regulations now require us to inform you of what they are and give you the option to prohibit them if you wish.
There’s more details on these at www.youronlinechoices.eu for EU consumers and at www.aboutads.info/choices for those in the USA. On emails. We may use web beacons to check whether our emails are actually opened and whether any links in them are clicked on. That way we learn not to send you junk. If you choose plain text to download instead of HTML the web beacon is eliminated. And all our emails also give you a total opt-out procedure.
More information on cookies can be found here >> Rather than listing data on all the cookies we use or may use in the future you will almost certainly find it quicker and easier to set your web browser to control cookie usage on all the sites you visit. The ICO site shown covers all the details of how to do this. Another really good one is www.allaboutcookies.org. If you have a very old browser you may need to bring it up to date to use effective cookie controls.
2. We have made every effort to display the products featured on Kacha-Stones.com as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, will greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. Kacha Stones cannot be held responsible for the limitations of technology and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of actual merchandise will be accurate.
3. We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our web site at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. There may be occasions when some of the information featured on Kacha-Stones.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience which this might cause. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to our Web site, or to update product information at any time without prior notice and without there being any liability on our part. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kacha-Stones disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to Web sites which are not under the control of Kacha Stones. When you activate any of these, you will leave the Kacha Stones Web site and Kacha Stones has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Kacha Stones.
5. Kacha Stones shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (whether or not we ought reasonably to have known of or had been advised of the possibility of the same) which may arise from the use of this website or any of the materials or information contained in it or acquired from it.
6. Kacha Stones ships all orders to the address specified at the time of purchase. Kacha Stones accepts no responsibility or liability for goods not received as a result of the incorrect address being given.
More on Security >>
13. All designs and content featured on Kacha-Stones.com, including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text and the likes are the copyright of Kacha Stones and its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Kacha Stones' prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
7. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if you're not happy simply return your unused item within 7 working days and we will be more than happy to offer a refund or exchange.
You may also cancel your order before dispatch, please email or write to us indicating your intent to cancel or return an order.
The cost of returning all items is the responsibility of the customer.
Please return in original packaging or package sufficiently to avoid damage.
All returns are the responsibility of the customer until received by Kacha Stones and we recommend that customers use a recorded, traceable service
Once you have sent your parcel to us please allow 2 working days for your return to be processed.
If you have ANY problems please get in touch, your satisfaction is important to us.
Payment and Pricing:
Although every effort is made to ensure that all items are described and priced accurately, no contract is created until we have accepted your order and it has been dispatched. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we will not process your order and will instead alert you immediately to the actual price of the goods.
You will then have the option to proceed at this updated price or to cancel. We will only process any such order with your explicit authority. Payment for all items is required prior to dispatch.
8. We completely respect your concerns about privacy. No information whatsoever is distributed to third parties for ANY purposes.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' option.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam) in accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law 11 Dec 03. Kacha Stones conforms to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
9. Custom-made commissions may be partially refunded in some instances. However, with all personalized 'bespoke' products, statute offers us protection in that once ordered a cancellation or refund can be declined.
10. All goods to all destinations are delivered DDU (delivery duty unpaid) in accordance with INCOTERMS 2000. The customer is fully responsible for any costs in relation to all returns.
11. All goods not fully paid for remains the sole property of Kacha Stones.
12. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.